Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Macbook Mania

It's funny how just last summer, when my mum suggested the idea of switching to a Macbook, (Yes, my mum is about 3 steps ahead of me in terms of current trends / technology sometimes) that I completely veto-ed the idea because I thought that Macs were sooooo different from PC's and I just didn't have the brain capacity to learn and apply new technology. Buaya suggested that I switch to a Mac as well, but I reiterated the same reply.....and it was only then that he told me that Windows could be installed on to the Mac, and I could switch between the two if I liked.

Well, here I am, one whole year later.....and completely set on getting a Macbook. Be it the Classic Macbook or the Macbook Pro, because Apple only recently updated their 13" Aluminium Classic Macbook to become a Macbook Pro. But am most definitely leaning towards the 13" Macbook Pro....simply because Yuan Lih noted that the white plastic Mac could turn into a yellow Mac at some point in the near future.

So I've been boring Ian and Kel and any other Mac user I can think of with tons and tons of questions....but nothing has really changed the fact that I am most definitely going to get a Mac when I go back to Kch.

I've even been watching some Mac tutorials online! Hehehe. If only I was THIS enthusiastic and THIS prepared for all my medical exams!

OR


I'm turning into an Apple Fan already. I just recently got my Ipod Nano (YES I know again that I'm outdated....but I never had much use for mp3 players before this until the headphones on my Creative one failed me), and I've been using it wherever I go!

So hopefully all goes well and I have better luck with laptops this time around after I purchase my Macbook. Or Macbook Pro. So that I'll be a full-fledged Apple fan not just because of their sleek designs (ahemNodahem) but because they are worth every cent that I pay for.

No comments: