Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sssshhh.....

I would begin with "Let me tell you a secret..."

But it is probably too late for that. 

Cat's outta the bag. 

This bag...


I'm in love. 

Spied with my little eye, amidst much procrastinating, this bag on Instagram and instantly fell head over heels. 

Until Phua promptly proceeded informed me that the Celine Trapeze was, in fact, very heavy. 

Trust Celine's No.1 biggest fan to already have set her hands on the bag and tried it out ahead of me. Lol. 

Helps that the bag is also all of 3000 USD. I won't even check how much it is in GBP. 

Well, at the moment since my days comprise of flinging my Longchamp tote on the dirty orthopaedic office floor which has not been cleaned for ten thousand years, I suppose a girl can dream on. 

And I need to stop procrastinating. 

No comments: