Monday, July 31, 2006

Here's to my favourite 19-yr-old in the whole of Malaysia...hehe...

Happy 19th Birthday, Kimberly!

Thank you for being one of the greatest friends I've ever had....and I'm thankful for the fact that WE (you, me, Hanna) have remained close despite some of us TG-ers drifting apart *muacks* Love ya lots, babes. Hehe it feels weird not to be celebrating your bday w you this year but ahh....oh wells....hope I'll see you in KL some time or another.
Hope you're having a blast working in CIMB w Julian and the rest of the LSE ppl. And hrmms....not like you're ever gonna read this, but it's the thought that counts. Hehe.

It was a very eventful and productive weekend. I had doubts about the seminar in the beginning but it turned out to be fairly rewarding, especially the second day. And I was glad to learn so much about headaches....more than I have ever had in my entire life. I know, I know....it's ironic that I'm the Queen of Headaches, yet I have never actually gone round to researching the annoying pain that plagues me ever so often. Heh. Although the only downside (or is it? Lol) was the fact that my cousin's girlfriend appeared to be utterly frightened of me, my other cousin and a friend. Oopsie! Hee :) Were we THAT intimidating?

I also, very surprisingly, bumped into EJ. Remember, Lodgians?? Our uber cool Bio teacher who taught us for....I dunno how long also....in place of Cikgu Anita? Hahahah. He was really nice, although he couldn't register my name and I couldn't register his when I first met him. Hahaha. I think he was a bit daunted by the sudden presence of so many Lodgians suddenly. Me and my cousin both. Lol. Remember the good old days, Cherie? The fluorescent green & yellow tie we gave him and all?

Bao and Audrey left to PKK today. Haha. Hope you guys have fun, carrying water and acting in Thai, mainly. Also, remember not to be too bright a lightbulb ;)

No comments: