Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Watching snippets of 'The Devil Wears Prada' on MTV today made me suddenly miss all those seasons of 'Sex & The City'.

Not so much of the scandals that all the girls seemed to be endlessly involved in, but more of the flashy attire and the way they seemed to own the entire NY fashion scene in their wardrobes. Lol.

And then I went on BBC News and read this:
"Women are paying the price for fashion in the form of broken bones and sprained ankles, a doctor has warned."
Rupert Evans, an accident and emergency doctor at University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff said injuries could lead to long-term problems.
Women should stick to shoes with heels less than 4cm (1.5in) if they wanted to avoid a trip to hospital, he advised.


Hahahaha. LOL. The things girls do for FASHION.

I still want to watch 'The Devil Wears Prada', though.

I remember one episode of The O.C. when Summer Roberts was asked to name the person who has inspired her most in this lifetime and she gave the answer 'Miuccia Prada'.

Talk about bimbotique. Haha. And the Quiz I took said that I was most like Summer -_-

The headache has been persisting for 48 hours, or more. Had to turn down Hung's invitation to go and watch 'I dunno what' movie...because I promised myself this hols won't be filled with anymore 'Standing-around-in-circles', but mainly because my head felt like this:

Happy House Cleaning, 'Siti'. Hehe :)

PS: Here's an early birthday shout-out to Angelina Lim Chia Chia who turns the Big 2-0 on the 3rd of August 2006. Hehe. Again, not like you're ever gonna read this but ah well...heh. It's the thought that counts!

And also, the Liangster turns the BIG TUHWENTY-ONE on the 4th of August. Happy Birthday, Dude! August rocks, ey? Hehe. Stupid person been MIA-ing for so long, I don't even rmb what I wrote in my past e-mails anymore when you reply them. Hahaha.

No comments: