Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fatigue is starting to kick in. Or not. I don't really know what's wrong with myself. I just feel so....out of breath these days. Like literally. Hrmms....

Saw Cherie Voon and the rest briefly on Monday night, but I was so lethargic that I barely spoke, and that got me a good amount of scolding from my Best Fried. Haha. As well as a constant reminder that 'The Days are Ticking!'

I've discovered a new favourite in the song '127 Days' by Kang Ta and Vanness Wu. Don't get me wrong, I LOATHE Vanness, but I think the song is quite nice. And a tad addictive. Hehe.

I suspect that this post is gonna be about alot of random, random things. Possibly like what is going through my mind right now. Hahaha.

Haven't been doing much except work, work and more work. Although that seems to have relaxed my Ahmad-ing responsibilities slightly. I no longer have to bring my brother to school or pick him up, simply because I'm stuck in the hospital most of the time. Tee Hee :)

I have a pair of new, geeky, black, plastic-framed glasses. Hahaha :)

And I just remembered I have a luncheon to go to in an hour. Argh.

Oh the randomness....hahaha.

- Peace Out - ^^

No comments: