Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hear Ye, Hear Ye....trouble strikes in London yet AGAIN.

Seriously! How annoying can these people get =P

And what is it this time? Liquid explosives...oh WOW =P So what now? Do they think banning people from carrying contact lens solution on board is going to solve future terrorist attacks? And since when did glasses/sunglasses cases become potentially lethal? To add to that, I was told that books aren't even allowed on board.

Madness....I foresee an EVEN longer queue at Heathrow airport this time. Argh.

Okay, I shall not go on...if I do, I will never stop -_-

Last Thursday saw Lai 'throwing a party' as I asked of him...hehe....I completely forgot about my Hip Hop dance session that night! Whoopsies! Lol. But it was pretty fun all the same...despite dinner just comprising of 4 of us. Leslie, who has MIA-ed for long enough....and Yun, back from KL, whom I have not had the chance to see yet.

So after Thai (I am increasingly proud of myself. Lol. Even Lai said so), which I contributed a large amount of my appetite towards, we sat around thinking of what we should do next.

Didn't take long to decide this time though (hehe), we decided to head to the cinema to watch 'Click'. Jane decided she couldn't come along because of her curfew, so the 5 of us (Lai, Hung, Leslie, Yun and I) went to Star to watch the much talked about Adam Sandler show. It wasn't THAT funny but I prefer it that way, really....and towards the end, I came to think that it was even sadder than 'A Moment to Remember', a certain Korean show that received quite a tear fest by a certain someone. LoL!

Next up on the movie list: The Lake House. Lai says it's senseless, but the storyline is the same as Il Mare, my favourite Korean actress Jeon Ji Hyun's first movie, and knowing KEANU (Lol, Cherie), it is sure to be sappy in many ways.

Next up on the activity list: Have a proper, bigger Class of 2003 gathering. Paul is back, and I need to pay Jane back the money Leslie owes her. Hehe.

And finally, here's the new catch phrase that could rival my favourite quote of Meredith Grey's:


- Will you still love me in the morning?

- Forever and ever babe....

No comments: