Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I have 4 more months of case history notes to go before I wrap it ALLLL up~!

Well, not exactly, we still have to go through the empty slots where some IC Numbers weren't filled in and clarify some stuff.

But I'm almost done, almost done. Haha.

I was reading in TIME the other day about some dude admitting to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, the reknown child beauty queen who was gruesomely murdered about 10 years ago. The details still horrify me, what with being strangled with a cord and her skull smashed. And at the same time, it makes me wonder how someone like Karr could be so obsessed with the girl to the point of admitting that he was with her when she died and that he loved her. Eurrgghhh....paedophile??

Also read about this other girl in Poland being abducted and kept hidden from her family in some hidden, underground place for 8 years. EIGHT YEARS! Can you imagine? She was 10 when she was kidnapped and when she escaped recently....18. Gosh. Her abductor killed himself hours after she escpaed by throwing himself on train tracks. Must have been one other obsessed, deluded dude =P

On a side note, Yeay to Daphne aka Munchkin for making our day when she called me a few days ago to say that she'll be my scriptwriter! Woots! Heheh :) I have faith in you, Munchkin. You're the best. You're really really good....and I'm so glad you'll give it a shot. Without you, we would have been very nearly screwed.

My Best Fried has left for KL again. It was good to catch up the other day in your room playing with Stitch and the Reindeer headband. Hahahah. See you soon! Luna Bar!!

Haven't been up to anything interesting lately. But my life is definitely going to be brightened up tomorrow. Hehe.....

~* RoLLLLL out the red carpet, baby, because The Malakuns are taking Kch by stormm!!!! :) And Kim of course. Hehehe. Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! ^^

No comments: