Friday, August 04, 2006

Hip-Hop is da way to go! :)

Hey all~

Cheers to my sudden newfound consistency in blogging. Hehe. How long will it last, I wonder~ ;)

Last night's Hip-Hop dance session was eventful. Lol. And full of crap as well, count it on my instructor to add such guffaws into a dance lesson. But yeaps, it was pretty cooL. At least now I know that my loss of gym sessions are somewhat compensated. And it does help that I happen to LIKE R&B very very much ^^

There's a typhoon hurtling through HongKong and the southern provinces of China at the moment! :O

Am somewhat glad that I decided to cancel the initially-planned shopping trip to HK this summer. I mean, I know Typhoon Prapiroon can't be THAT bad, I know my HK friends are still alive and kicking, hehe....but still....with a death toll of 18 and an alleged evacuation of 530 000 residents, I just don't wanna risk it =X Imagine being stranded in HK!

Interestingly enough, Prapiroon means 'God of Rain'...in THAI! Hehe. Wonder how Heffabao is doing carrying water. Hehe :)

On another interesting note, Scientists have created digital paintings that can change to suit a viewer's mood. Lol.

Apparently there's this webcam situated on the painting which will detect any change in the viewer's expression, and the digital painting will change to suit the viewer's mood, i.e. more agressive brush strokes for foul moods?

And I thought to myself, how 'wu liao' can these scientists get? What's the point of creating a painting like that? Hahaha. Since when was there such a thing as 'digital painting' anyways?

Tsk tsk, *shakes head*

Hehe okay we shouldn't diss them *snigger*

After all, they are the ones who created things like 'anti-obesity vaccines'. Like whoa....okay, I know this isn't very funny.....some obeses ppl are suffering from all sorts of problems that plague their lives and all, but I wish they could give me some of that!

So people, the hormone that stimulates hunger & weight gain is Ghrelin. Come up with a safe antibody that blocks ghrelin FOR SURE (the one they came up with is still KIV apparently), and you will really rock everyone's world. Hehe.

It's so unfair how some ppl can just lose 9 kg in one go but not me -_-


~* A bestie will always be a bestie :) It was nice to catch up (fairly) again. Sorry for the crappy internet connection. Rmb, iLj! Hehe

No comments: