Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Favourite 19-Year-Old :)

Happy 19th Birthday, WenLing Woo! ^^


Hehe....that makes you my favourite 19 year old in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! See, see you win. Hehe :)

Thanks for all the times, babes. The good and the bad. I'll never forget those late night chats in Concord or those one-note-a-day policies. Hehe. Miss you loads over here, but I trust you'll have fun on your KL-Ipoh trip without me yeah :)

Next year, come to Kch! Hehe.

Sorry, no pics of us to commemorate this special occasion cos my laptop is very slow and I'm lazy to open it to take the pics inside...hehe....but yeah, nxt time maybe. Lols.

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Yeaps, woogui. You'll be in my heart forever more...as the only woogui I know, as my fellow heffa, and most of all, as one of my greatest friends ever :)

A Happy Belated 20th to Jane (9th Aug). Hope you like the gfit. Hehe. And Happy 20th to Lai as well.


Cheers, y'all :)

No comments: