Friday, September 01, 2006

So work has officially ended.

Hrmms.....am I suffering from post going-to-CCU-everyday withdrawal symptoms???

Hahaha how ironic. Lols. When I started, I thought I would never EVER finish on time, and yet now that I've finished, I feel strangely empty.

Blaahhhh not to mention I'm going to miss the CCU ppl and the 'special treatment' extended to me. TeeHee :) I think I'm gonna give the Head Nurse a little token of appreciation before I leave, because she was sooooo extremely nice to me.

Andddd Dr. A. Hrmms......I will miss talking to him! The overload of info was definitely refreshing, learning so much about the pathology of the heart in less than a month, talking about drinking stories (not on my part, aHeM. loL), serious stuff, crappy stuff.... blablabla......Like I said, I aspire to be like him in the near future. I like him a whole lot, and he's said a lot of things that has made me think....like think....seriously....about what matters the most in life. And like I was telling my dear Manda the other day, it's strange how we have come to a point in life where you dwell on being geekiER, when in the past, in High School, all we wanted to do was shirk geekdom. Hahha.

And this was the million dollar question we talked about: Where do you see yourself in Ten Years?

Heheh.....Numb 1) Single....Single, Single.....Forever Single. Lols. I've decided to banish myself to geekdom.

Ahh wellll~~ Hehehe....

On a happier note: The Malakuns, i.e. Hugo, Noemi, Rexanna are here! So is Kimberly Goh! Heheh met up yesterday for lunch w the Malakuns with an after-lunch-activity of driving aimlessly around the city 'sight-seeing'. Then we met Kim, Ju, Leslie, Hung, Lai, Sam and Ian at Bing! Alot of 'smallgrouptalking' went on, with me and Lai being left out in the end to talk to each other...Hhahaah....but at night we had our girly catch-up session which I'd been anticipating, and then we went to Luconia for Ju's bday thingy. Which turned out to be.....Hahaha.....Manda, you know the word.

So dinner tonight at One Tree Hill with Ian, Hugo, Noemi and Rex...thanks to Mr Leslie Tan who DITCHED us. Post dinner plans with Cheh Kuan and Leslie, Kim and Ju....hopefully. Hehe. Then it's probably hitting the beach tomorrow, hopefully with Hung and Lai agreeing to come. I need transport!

No comments: