Sunday, September 03, 2006

When it's all over, we will still be friends forever~

So the fun is over.

I miss you guys already! Heheh. It feels weird not to be racking my brains thinking of somewhere to bring you ppl so we can have our 3 Sekawan reunions.

Lazy to upload pics, simply because Noemi has quite a few of the ones we took and my laptop is away on sick leave, being updated. Hehe.

So Friday Night was dinner at One Tree Hill followed by Tao, then Ian's house, then HOMMEEE.

Sadly, we had to ditch Kim because we decided that we didn't really want to go to yet another bar at Travilion after the night before at Luconia. Hehe.

Sorry, babes! Not intended!

Another thing this summer: Leslie has learnt to drive and park properly! Hehe, way to go, BEST FRIEND! =P

Saturday Night....their last night....was kind of a disaster, in some ways.

Firstly some huge miscommunication between me and Ju ended up with a misunderstanding between Kim and us. Argh....so sorry, girl. Hehe. Really, really. Didn't mean it. Hope you don merajuk and berdendam w us larh yeah....hehe....we can't pujuk you as well, you know ;)

I liked Sat night the best of all, despite the problems that arose after that.

Chilling at Scoops with Cheh Kuan and Justina...hehe....and later, a short trip to SoHo where we spent like 30 minutes, with Noemi and I frantically counting the seconds every now and then. Lol!

Back to Hilton after that, talking crap in the lobby, and a short trip to Senso, where we didn't stay. I love that place man!!!

And that's a wrap. Hehe. Sigh, sigh.....I wish 3 sekawan could be stuck forever in time. I hadn't had such fun in ages!

Well.....so tmrw I'm KL-bound. Blarrgghhh not looking fwd to it as much as the past times. Only anticipating Luna Bar with The Best Fried and The Ah Lai maybe. Hehe

No comments: