Friday, September 15, 2006

Visuals from a long time ago....


Ju, Ian, Kim and Moi at Tao :)


Rex, Me, Noemi and ChehKuan at Tao :)


Jo, Me and Jane at SoHo. Crazy Tea Party. Lols

The rest of the Pics from Kim's and The Malakuns' trip to Kch are with NOEMI JIE and I can't really be bothered to upload the rest of pics frm the Tea Party night - connection is toooo slow. Hehe. Send em send em! Oh, and Cherie's cam has the few pics we took during our fateful 7AteNin9 night in The Ascott, KL as well. Was good to see y'all! :)

Being the last person left in Kch kinda sucks. But thank goodness the Best Fried is back to keep me company for a few days. Hehe.

Niffy, I change my mind. I'm too lazy to go buy the Zhou Jie Lun album. Send to me can? ^^

I haven't blogged in ages because every time I try to get into Blogger, the connection is tooo slow for words. Lol. So forgive the lack of inspiration or intellectual speak. When I finally got into Blogger today, I was so amazed that I'm currently at a loss for words. Hahaha.

Return date has been postponed again because of my cousin's problematic visa. So yeayyy in a way, ahha...it means I get to stay home longer :)

Msoc decided to adopt this Buddy&Mentor thing for the freshers, and I got 'voluntarily' *ahem* (hehehe) dumped into the system being a buddy to some Civil Engineering dude. Like wow. What do I know about Civil Engineering? Lol *shakes head* tsk tsk tsk

No comments: