Thursday, October 05, 2006

Greys Season 3 Episode 1 had us breathless for the whole 40 odd minutes. And my 2nd attempt at watching it alone brought tears to my eyes at the very end. Hahaha...thought it was a BITTT of a letdown though since they tried to drag the storyline longer. Blehs~ Ah well, anticipating 'I am a Tree' all the same :)

Days like these, I am incredibly tempted to attempt nothing at all except coop myself up and spend my time poring over the appendicular and the axial skeleton. Hence, nothing blog-worthy.

Two thumbs up for Zhou Jie Lun's 'Yi Ran Fantasy', though. Everyone should definitely have a go at listening to the album, be it on repeat (as yours truly had been doing) or not. Hehe.

'Xian Jai Shi Ling Chen San Dian Zhong' is blaring on my player. I had almost forgotten about the days when I was completely into Zhang Zhi Cheng.

Echoing Hee Jin in 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon' about the mysteries of serotonin, I realise now, finally...

It is definitely conquerable :)

No comments: