Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The laptop is back! After 4 horrendous days of waiting and having cost me a bomb! =P Many thanks to Buaya who managed to resolve my 'videos playing without a picture onscreen' problem that caused me to freak out and think that I had been conned -_- Hahaha

Had an overload of calories yesterday - 2000 at the minimum, I'm assured....and the ultimate effect of the meaning 'jelak' after two Misato meals in 2 consecutive days and a chocolate fondue party later on. Like wow. I dread to think of the day I will see myself suffering from CHD. But at the very most, it cheered me up :) You gurlies rock. Haha.

These days I take whatever is on the surface and don't look or think too much below the tip of the iceberg. Hence, life is much simpler. Period.

Can't wait for my Greys Ep 6 to finish d/l-ing so I can indulge myself in it again. It's been too long...

No comments: