Friday, November 24, 2006

Okay, I am calmer now.

Thanks to my couzzie whom I probably shocked all the way in Aust some random morning, and Hanna. My dear Heffa never fails me when I need her.

Well, more suitably cos I managed to sort some things out I guess. Okay, no more mad. I will start in chronological order.

Today was the best day I had this week by far. Chilling with the gurlies never fail to make my day.

Today, well yesterday...23rd November was my dear chiobu Annie's Big 2-1! Wished her Happy 21st on MSN a little past midnight and accidentally let the cat out of the bag. ERPS! Hehehe. Soorrryyy peeps! At least it still went well right?

Lunch was fantastic....the pasta bake, baked brocolli, mushrooms, apple crumble and bread&butter pudding were FABULOUS! And coming from me that's really something! Hahahaha. Okay I gorged down copious amounts of food, it was pretty disgusting. Been bingeing alot lately....gosh.

Managed to settle the bank dealings after lunch. -Clapclap-

Woogui called at 5+ asking if I wanted to go to out. I took a while to get ready, went to Chekkie's place and got reprimanded for being slow...haha.....and then we ended up around the kitchen table again chatting. About alotttt of things, namely teasing Annie, teasing Woogui, making fun of Bao, comparing the days when we had music classes, and yesss talking about how smart we USED to be. USSSEEEDDD to be. I swear I got dumber as I grew older. Seriously! I think it's all in the head though. I'm sure we can all be 'smart' again. It just takes discipline and effort and mugging and yes.....just that much more effort. We aren't Genius (note, my english ain't lousy, Genius is a proper noun in my context...hahaha) so yeah, effort plays a part.

PS: Sorry Chekkie, I dunno how I managed to spoil ur toilet! I didn't do anything! :S

KFC was refreshing though. It almost even made me feel sleepy enough to want to come back and go to sleep at 12 am, but then something managed to enrage me to the point of insomnia again. I think I must have jinxed myself earlier when I said I never get angry easily.

*Edit: No longer angry ^^ -clapclap!-

No comments: