Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy 20th Birthday, Bao! :)

Okay it's officially past 12 midnight....12:44 am to be precise.....so.....*drumroll*

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY BAO!!!! ^^______^^



I rmb this time last year we celebrated at Nando's after the stupid I&D FA, and I gave you Bobble! TeeHee....yeayyy you still have Bobble on your shelf.

Anyways....since you've hit the bit 2-0 now, it's time to stop hitting Woogui. Lols. Okay kiddings larh, I know it's how you to demonstrate your love for each other. That's why I know I can never be the only 'colour' in both of your hearts. HurHur.

But nevermindddd whether I am your colour or not.....hehe.....we'll always be haopengyous ^^ so you better not ditch me for the hao peng you after this. Lol.

~

This week was not as hectic as the last, but was eventful all the same. Sunday was the best. Chilling at Audrey's and Bao's for 7/8 hours was DA BOMB. Lol. And the amount of food I consumed that day....tsk tsk....ohhhh wellll....even if it ends in CHD, at least I was happy doing it. Hahaha. Watched 'The Lake House' and 'Innocent Steps'. The latter was about the 3rd time or so for me, and I still like it. HurHur. Cos the guy looks like Genius larhhhh. Anyways, 'The Lake House' was pretty much a letdown, I somehow expected better......but it was quite nice all the same larh, very mellow stuff. Anyways, I heart you guys loads! Sunday was one day to remember :)

Chekkie I know you said to stop writing cryptic stuff because you don't understand, so I will try okay? Hahaha...I'll try to make this my last cryptic post....well in a while anyway.


See, I know you like the back of my hand. Lols.

At least it makes up slightly for my absence during the day itself....I hope. Hehe

Hearing that high-pitched squeal again was priceless. But I'm glad....


(^-^)

No comments: