Saturday, December 30, 2006

I remember 2 NY's Eves ago, when I felt extremely 'sien' to go out, partly because I knew we would end up standing around in circles again, and partly because I knew that a very big part of me would rather stay home and MSN or send countless text msgs on the phone.

This NYE, I hope, will be different. Partly because we DID plan something already - just have to hope it doesn't freakin rain...haha....and partly because there won't be much point MSN-ing or texting at home when there is no one to talk to any longer.

Every NYE, I feel like I am going through a modified version of closure, and it changes every year. And I feel obliged to blog about it. Haha. Last year, I made a list of things that had happened and things that should be forgotten. I guess that list would sky-rocket this year, so maybe I will omit that. Lol.

So far, Kch with the chums have been great. We have BarZing-ed, Senso-ed, Tao-ed, Frappe-ed and had dinner at My Restaurant, and hopefully SoHo will be as eventful tonight. No plans to get smashed at all though. The feeling is definitely not one worth remembering.

*** Chekkie and Wenx! I never see you on MSN! Okay, I'm hardly ever on....but anyway, hope you guys are enjoying yourselves - I know Chekkie is having fun shopping...Lol....and hope you have a good New Year's Eve.

*** Heffahanna! I miss yoouuuuuu babbbeeesss! Where are you??? Anyw, hope you're having fun back home and Happy New Year! I wanted to text you but I dunno if you were still using the same numb. Anyw, talk soon! (hugs!)

It feels strange to her, not knowing what is going on every hour of every day that passes them by, but I guess this is for the better.
Happy New Year, though :)

No comments: