Saturday, January 13, 2007

One week.

And it kinda sucks.

Still...adaptation is the key.

HurHur.

I can already feel the day being gloomier because the Bestie Manda took off to Adelaide this morning, or rather, this afternoon :((( Thank you for making the holidays so much more meaningful, babe! I hope I see you soon...like mid yr in Melb! Hehe.

Also, a special shout-out to Voonie, Eve, Nise, Manda, Jane, Kel, Amelia, Jiat and Yon for making my pre-21st bday surprise that much more meaningful....not to mention flabbergasting. Well, more on that later.

And, thanks to the Liangster for his chauffeuring duties this holiday. You're finally relieved of them. It was good hanging out after so long :)

One week....
(Woogui, I can be cryptic too. Hahaha)

I miss you already!! Talk soon babe!!

No comments: