Sunday, January 28, 2007

Irreplaceable

"It's okay if we're not always together"

It's okay....

It's okay

It better be okay

The emptiness that slogs on is...well....just indescribable. The fact that CNY is approaching seems to have lost its flavour a long time ago. Well, I was never exactly enthusiastic about CNY, having spent so many of them away from the hustle and bustle of it, and this year it's no different.

It's been a DECADE....literally. HurHur.

Days like these, I just want to bury myself like an ostrich in the sand. Hmm....on second thought, maybe with my laptop and an Internet connection as well. It's e-mails like these that keep me going. HurHur.

Reading about your numerous trips to that new Korean hang-out
Laughing aloud at your phrases like kanchiongspider :)
Being influenced by so much of your lameness that I am now lame beyond words
Laughing...literally laughing...at the computer screen at your sarcasm and then feeling utmost gratitude towards your simple gestures

What would I do without friends like you guys? :) HurHur

Am currently hooked on Beyonce's 'Irreplaceable' and Stacie Orrico's 'I'm Not Missing You'

Hmm I wonder. Lol

No comments: