Saturday, April 07, 2007

Keep Moving Forward

Something upset me very badly a while ago, and for the first time in ages, it wasn't XY-chromosome-related.

And then it struck me that all the times I'd been wallowing in self pity about my so-called complicated soap-opera issues that had broken me into a million pieces, I was really being just one thing: Idiotic.

I swear I will rise above all this criticism and bad-mouthing and bitching behind my back and prove that I am anything but ordinary.

It's okay if you think I am useless or below you or not as smart or as pretty or just simply incomparable.

Because I know I am so much more than that.

It's funny how I was just telling Chekkie last night that my life has been reduced to nothing but a sad routine, and someone else was telling me that life is so much more than that.

Now I'm taking myself by the shoulders and shaking myself hard...because I realise life is NOT more than this.

And all I've got now is to Keep Moving Forward....

It's funny sometimes, you realise you don't really know who the people who are REALLY close to you are anymore...

No comments: