Monday, February 28, 2011

This Mind


I think I have a brilliant memory.....



And before you think I am utterly full of myself, let me finish my sentence.

I think I have a brilliant memory.......

For stupid, non-medicine-related things that happened up to 5 or 6 years ago.

Like how I remembered this one-time favourite quote of mine that Meredith recited in Season 2 of Greys Anatomy some time back.

"But Derek, I love you. In a really really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheese cake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you."

With some help from Google, I thought I would stick these exact words here so that one day, when my memory for even these things fail me, I will have this site to look back on and laugh at myself.

Because with my failing stamina and my increasingly tired eyes and my lack of ability to even retain any bit of Medical Info I have weakly attempted to digest (if any at all), I might as well take up a full time job as a professional TV Addict and kiss my vague dream of CT Surgery good-bye.

Tired, and possibly incoherent.

Ah well. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: