Monday, April 04, 2011

The Real Winner


Unbeaten this year.... invincible, to say the least.

That is my Djoker for you :)


A 24 match winning streak, and STILL winning!

What started off as a disbelief in him reaching YET another final, and declaring adamantly that he would stand no chance against the King of a Spaniard Rafa Nadal, proved immediately where my loyalties (and heart) will always lie, the moment I watched the final set showdown between these two.

Instantly, I knew. Once a fan, always a fan.

Djoker must have sensed my escalating frustration with Liverpool and decided to give me something to cheer about this season, sports-wise.

And to quote:

'The real winner today has to be Tennis, as a sport. Both Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic deserve equal credits for a fabulous final'

And for the cherry on top of the cake, we decided to tweet Djoker to congratulate him. Different approaches, but both seambursting-laughter-worthy. Lol.


Let's go now, Nole! This is the Real Winner you were made out to be.

And it helps to put more smiles on my face as well :)

1 comment:

LX said...

Hahahaha your Djoker knows how to split!