Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why I Miss Momo Voon

C: Hoot hoot! Thought of you

S: Hahahaha you know what, now thanks to you owls remind me of myself too!

Cherie and I have this inside joke of hoot hoot owls being connected to me, for reasons which I cannot pinpoint now.

Definitely cracked me up to see this in my email inbox, sent from Melb when Mo was walking along some random street with her friend.

I had hoped the shop to be Alannah Hill or Sass & Bide - two of my favourite Australian labels (although I don't even own anything from them!), but unfortunately it was the very High Street (albeit trendy!) Sportsgirl.

Hahahah well, I do have a long-standing history with Sportsgirl. It was one of my favourite Australian brands during my numerous visits to Perth and the one visit to Melb all those years back!

Yes, there is definitely something about owls and I.

2 comments:

Cherie Morwena Fen-Fung Voon said...

hoot hoot!

love ya shings!

-- shiNg -- said...

next time, alannah hill / sass & bide WILL have owls as their interior decor!!

hootsss back at ya! xxx