Saturday, November 20, 2010

Guess Who's In Town!


Looking dapper outside No. 10 Downing Street with Cameron (LUCKY GUY)

Here's another hint:

Did someone say Roger Federer? Rafa Nadal? Andy Murray? Novak Djokovic???

NB: This picture doesn't correlate with this year's contenders, just as a head's up. I couldn't seem to find the official poster for this year. Tsonga is out and Soderling is in.

What else, if not the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.

And the boys are already in Londontown!

So fingers crossed, come this Wednesday, we will be breathing the same air in the O2 as Rafa or even.....dare I say.......Djoker. Either way, tennis is still tennis and I am on a mission to max out on my tennis tournaments here in London. Be it The Championships at Wimbledon, or this.

I'm smiling already :)

Seriously, I don't think I was ever this excited when it came to Liverpool.

Kidding!

1 comment:

LX said...

I wonder where they stay. Some fancy place in Canary Wharf?