Thursday, November 18, 2010

One of Those Days

Today is one of those days. A little bit of the weather and not seeing the sun the entire day, plus a cauldron of unspoken emotions deep within and I guess, just the dire routine of going to Epsom - although ironically today was one of the days that I probably accomplished more.

Got my procedure signed off, got the general sign off from the attachment.

What else more?

Today should be a happy day.

But instead I'm feeling completely out of it.

Yes, I could go on about how Med School is tough, how my level of enthusiasm fluctuates from time to time, how I should have been pleased today that I successfully described and recognised an SVT from an ECG in A&E (woots Cardio), or how I actually got around to doing some hands-on stuff in theatre on Monday. But sometimes it's not really about Med School in general.

It's just me. And today is one of those days that I would like to just curl up in a ball and disappear.

No comments: