Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm a Mac!


So finally after much research and bombarding a zillion people with a zillion questions, I finally gave in to peer pressure and switched to a Mac. 

The 13.3" Unibody Macbook Pro, to be exact. 
Am still reeling from excitement and disbelief. It's hard to believe that I am a Mac user now. This must be the year for being tech savvy and refining my skills, because soon I'll be a Blackberry user too :) 

It was a little difficult adapting and getting used to a Mac the first hour after I brought it home, and the only thing I could do properly was chat on MSN and Skype with Wynken and Nod, eventually got sick of fiddling around aimlessly and went to sleep. 

Things have gotten better now, and I'm actually loving the MBP Touchpad. Man, whoever said Macbook Pros were smart was NOT being corny! Next up on the list: Figuring out iWorks and Office for Mac, because this is what my Mac will be mainly for right? *ahem* Essays and Assignments.

Hopefully my Mac and I will be GREAT friends soon! :)

3 comments:

iantey said...

Ha Alyssa!!

Stumble upon your blog and found this superduperulra good post. =) Congratulations for getting into the Mac cult.

Go for iWork! It seems that it's way better than Officeformac. =P

-- shiNg -- said...

Hahaha hey Ian! My Mac Guru. Lol. Thanks for all ur tips. When are ya jumping on the mac bandwagon?

And okay I'll get my ass ard to figuring iWorks out properly soon. Someone did mention to me that it was alot easier to use too.

iantey said...

Haha. Me still saving money to get an Apple. I know it's good but at the same time pricey. And am waiting for SnowLeopard too. It better be good.

By the way, does your mac have any overheating/gettingtoowarmtorestpalmnicelyonit issue?